gMax 1.5+ Heated Build Plate Set w/ SSR
In Stock Unavailable
If you are looking to print materials that require a large, flat heated surface on your gMax 1.5+ 3D Printer, look no further.
The gMax 1.5+ Heated Build Plate Set consists of your choice of a strong 16.5" x 17.25" glass fiber reinforced composite resin print surface, or 4mm borosilicate glass, both print surfaces are made in the USA.
The gMax 1.5+ Heated Build Plate Set also comes with a high quality Keenovo heated bed controlled by the printer, and a Solid State Relay that allows for superior temperature regulation and heat distribution.
The 16.5" x 17.25" gMax 1.5+ Heated Build Plate Set improves bed adhesion for many materials and expands the range of materials you are able to print with.
The 16.5" x 17.25" (457.2 x 457.2mm) heated build plate set includes:
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Composite Resin or 4mm Borosilicate Glass Print Surface.
- Silicone heat mat controlled by the printer. Power: 600W @ 120V.
Each heated bed comes fully assembled and can be clipped to the aluminum bed carriage using 3D printed Carbon Fiber-PETG bed clips. For installation instructions, you can download them here from our gCreate Online Forum (a hard copy of these instructions is included with every heated build plate set).
Product Also Contains:
- Assembled Heated Bed Plate Outlined Above
- (4) 3D Printed CF-PETG bed clips
- (4) M5x16 Black Low Profile Bolts
- (4) 1/4" Washers
- (1) 6' Power Cord
- (1) Solid State Relay in a grounded, powder coated steel enclosure.
Standalone heated build plate sets currently have an estimated 1-2 week lead time.
Made in the USA.